If nothing else, you can admire the work ethic of Thomas Hopper and TACS Games.
It looks to be another Game Boy-styled game, like his upcoming Sea Run.
Beyond the Horizon is our weekly look at games coming out sometime in the future. Perhaps this week? Perhaps next month? We don’t really know when they are due out (in many cases, neither does the developer), but we do know they are in the works.
If we are missing any titles or information, let us know!
- Miko gakkou monogatari: Sanae episode – Xinoro (Visual Novel in English. Releasing worldwide? (Japanese version already released in Japan))
- Cytus Lambda – Rayark (Rhythm Game, releasing late June)
- Seeker – Tim Collins/Liquid Games (Fly through an asteroid field and capture pylons, submitted to Store. Releasing in US, Canada, Japan, UK, Australia)
- Runner – Tim Collins/Liquid Games (Fly through a tunnel and avoid pylons, submitted to Store. Releasing in US, Canada, Japan, UK, Australia)
- Hermit Crab in Space - Golden Ruby Games (Space Shooter)
Another month, another game from Thomas Hopper and TACS Games. This time, Floribund.
Floribund is a match-three puzzle game. There are two modes and they’re both quite different. One is a calculated move-by-move game over which you can take your time and could, if you play right, go on forever. The other is a frantic points-all-over-the-place time trial mode.
There is one more feature worth talking about; You can use your device’s camera to take a photograph and this will replace the most powerful item in the game. Ever wanted your face to be a power-up in a game? Now you can.
The games Seeker and Runner from Tim Collins and Liquid Games have passed certification and are scheduled for release. Presumably in the next few weeks, but you never know with Sony.
Both seem somewhat similar, flying through something in a 3D perspective, an asteroid field in Seeker (shown above), and some sort of wormhole in Runner.
Xinoro’s visual novel didn’t release this week, maybe next week, but they did release a few screens showing the English version. Looks like a pretty solid translation. Read the rest of ”English Miko gakkou monogatari: Sanae episode Screens” »
Read the rest of ”English Miko gakkou monogatari: Sanae episode Screens” »
Been out in Europe for ages, but the HD remake of one of my favorite Minis, Flying Hamster, is finally hitting North America today.