This is a few days late, but the action RPG from TACS Games, Shuttle Quest 2000, has been finished and submitted for release. So presumably either next week or the week after that, it will be out.
While I can’t honestly say I’ve enjoyed their past titles, this at least looks different and more fleshed out than their previous titles I’ve played (which were somewhat half-finished in my view, and rather unpolished).
* Play the first chapter for free!
* Battle in 30 story missions over six chapters
* Fight 6 giant Megaship bosses
* Collect or buy resources and use them to craft new items
* Equip weapons and drones in one of 4.2 million combinations
* Meet all sorts of characters on ‘Shuttle Station 8?
* Play unlimited random missions with ‘Custom Flight Plans’
Two new PlayStation Mobile apps/games this week.
MechHit is a brick-breaking game.
Tokyo Jungle Mobile looks like an SRPG or something. Just refer to O’s video below.
- Tokyo Jungle Mobile ($2.99, £2.39, €2.99)
- MechHit ($1.79, £1.39, €1.79)
Price Drops (NA PS Mobile)
- Radiant Flux – Permanent – (now: $0.99, original price: $1.79) – Review
- Everybody’s Arcade – Permanent – Review
- Refreshing! Book Arranging – (now: $1.99, original price: $2.99)
- BLACKJACK – (now: $1.99, original price: $2.99)
- VIDEO POKER – (now: $1.99, original price: $2.99)
- KLONDIKE – (now: $1.99, original price: $2.99)
- Refreshing! Pie-Throwing – (now: $1.99, original price: $2.99)
- Pick 3 Games of Your Choice Pack – (now: $3.99, original price: $6.99)
- All 5 Games Pack – (now: $4.99, original price: $9.99)
SCEA releases lists of the best selling games on PSN once a month. Last month they didn’t include Minis, but this month they make up for it by giving a top ten list.
Best Selling Minis Read the rest of ”June’s Best Selling Minis & PS Mobile Titles in North America” »
1. The Impossible Game
3. Jetpack Joyride + 150K Coins
4. Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter
5. Zombie Racers
Read the rest of ”June’s Best Selling Minis & PS Mobile Titles in North America” »
From Liquid Games, this seems to be a twin stick shooter. Looks pretty good, actually. Hopefully, it does in fact support the sticks, and not just the touchscreen.
It’s no secret that Penguin Party is by far my favorite PS Mobile game released (it’s actually my favorite Vita title), and now it’s getting a new set of levels. This time much harder and with a circus theme.
It also introduces the 100% Club, extra hard puzzles you can access after getting 100% on all the previous puzzles. You can simply beat a puzzle by reaching the exit, but you get 100% by getting all the balloons (or apparently tickets, in the new levels) on the way to the exit.
Should be coming out this month. No word on price, except that 20 levels, apparently the 100% Club ones, will be free.
vDog’s action RPG has been updated to version 1.01. So what are the changes? Mostly fixes, it seems.
Update Sword of Rapier ver 1.01
Disabled On screen controller on Android (if it is enable, please disable it and reboot a game).
Disabled save in boss battles.
Fixed land collision at some maps.
Fixed movement speed of the player on Xperia Play.
Fixed that remained SP gauge is displayed when you return to the title screen from playing the game in Nightmare